- This process begins from within the Wraps and Platforms Global tab, located within the Feed Management screen. Please take the following steps to navigate to the correct screen
From the Main Toolbar, go to Connect. Select Feed Management from the list. Select the Wraps and Platforms Global tab.
- In the Feed Management screen, you will need to have set up the funds for the Evans and Partners data feed. Feeds can be set up and located within the Wraps and Platforms Global tab.
- Once a fund has been set up, you are able to identify which funds are using the Evans and Partners feed by filtering it using the Institution column.
- To export the data to IRESS, select the fund(s) within the Wraps and Platforms Global tab by clicking the checkbox next to the fund.
- Click on the 'Export to IRESS' button. (This button is found at the top left of the screen)
- Please be aware of the following statuses
- Awaiting export - The fund has not had the data pushed or exported to IRESS.
- Export In Progress - The fund has been pushed or exported to IRESS and the upload is currently in progress.
- Export Completed - The upload or export to IRESS is successful and completed.
- Export Error - An error with the export to IRESS