A new daily feed from a Managed Investment Scheme (MIS) has been added, allowing investors to invest in one or more properties of their choice via a syndicate-like/fractional investment structure. The feed will automatically import cash, investment, and income data on a daily basis.
1. Navigate to Feed Management:
|From the Main Toolbar, navigate to Connect.|
|Select Feed Management.||
Under the Wraps and Platforms section, select Setup.
2. From the Wrap and Platform Feed Management screen, input the Feed Provider Details.
- Fund: Your current fund will be selected by default.
- Feed Provider: Select ‘DomaCom'.
- Account ID: Input the fund’s DomaCom Account Number.
- Do not import data before date: Input the last date of any data that was manually entered prior to feed activation.
Please have your client’s adviser email email@example.com specifying the client(s) to be added to the DomaCom/BGL feed.
4. Holding Accounts
For any Investment account associated with this feed, please enter the DomaCom Account Number (same number/code that was entered into Account ID above) into the Portfolio Code field. This will allow the feed to identify and post transactions to the correct existing Investment account.
Potential Duplicate Accounts
If you do not enter the Portfolio Code for existing accounts, the feed will automatically create new accounts and you might end up with duplicate holdings.
5. Select Save to finalise the Feed Setup.
|Click on the Save button at the bottom of the screen|
Type of data:
The following information is imported through the data feed:
- Investment movements (purchases, disposals and expenses transactions to the cash managed fund account)
- Income transactions (property income)
Daily automated feed:
The DomaCom feed will be automatically imported into SF360 daily.
The re-request function can be used to import historical transactions.
1. From Feed Management.
|Locate the Domacom Wrap and Select the Re-Request Transaction Button located under the Actions column.|
2. From the Re-Request Transactions screen, Input the dates Do Not Load Before (earliest import date) and Do Not Load After (last import date). Transactions within this date range will be requested and imported.
3. Import the transactions from the chosen date range.
How will transactions be coded?
All investment transactions will be allocated to the correct account in Simple Fund 360 based on the Feed Setup Holding Accounts mapping (see item 3 on the Setup/Authority Process tab for more information). For purchases of new investments not previously held by the fund, new accounts will be created and transactions will be automatically allocated.
Can historical transactions prior to the feed activation be uploaded?
Yes. Historical transactions are requested upon feed activation for Simple Fund 360. Perform a transaction re-request to obtain historical data.