The Transfer Balance Account Report Declaration is designed for trustees to sign and provide to the agent who is lodging a transfer balance account report (TBAR) statement on a fund’s behalf.
The report will list selected TBA events for particular members in a period. Trustees have the option to sign the report electronically.
|Navigate to Reports from the Main Toolbar|
1. Use the search bar to search for the report. Alternatively, select the report under Letters/Minutes.
2. Select the green arrow to add the report to the Report Pack List.
3. Select Settings.
4. Enter the Report Date, and select Signatory and TBAR Events.
|Report Date||The date to appear on the declaration|
|Signatory||The trustees to sign the declaration|
|Select TBAR Events||TBAR events to appear on the declaration|
4. Once completed, click . The TBA events for individual members will be listed on separate pages.
i. The Lodged column will display Yes/ No based on whether the actual TBAR file has been prepared & Marked as Lodged via the TBAR Management screen.
ii. The actual Transfer Balance Account Report Declaration Report will NOT show the lodgement status.
5. The form can be signed electronically by selecting Digital Signing
Note: Certain prerequisites need to fulfilled before using Digital Signing.
Alternatively, select Download PDF and print out the declaration.