Why are no transactions imported into Simple Fund 360 when re-requesting transactions for Macquarie Wrap Accounts or Bank Accounts?
Potential Problems and Solutions.
ESI Credentials have expired or invalid
1. From within the Feed Management page, select the Advanced Options & Reports drop-down menu and select Provider Settings
2. Refer to the Status column in the Provider Settings screen. If the ESI Credentials have expired or are invalid, please obtain new ESI Credentials from the Adviser Portal and update in Simple Fund 360. For more further instructions on updating your Macquarie ESI records, please refer to the following article.
3. Once the records have been updated, please allow 24 - 48 hours for the data to be available in Simple Fund 360.
Account may no longer be linked to Macquarie Adviser Account.
1. Log into the Macquarie Adviser website.
2. Search account number in Global Search bar.
3. If the account is listed in the Adviser Portal, please request new ESI credentials from Macquarie (For instructions on obtaining new Macquarie ESI credentials, please refer to the following article).
4. Once the new ESI Credentials have been obtained, please update the records in Provider Settings page.
5. Should the account not be listed in Adviser Portal, you will need to download a new authority form via this link and return the signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Reply Paid 85744 Sydney NSW 2001.
Create Entries has already been processed for the period.
1. Navigate to the Period Compliance screen.
|From the Main Toolbar, navigate to Compliance|
|From the Compliance drop-down menu, select Period Compliance|
2. If Create Entries has been processed for the period you are requesting data for, then select Reverse Entries
3. Once entries have been reversed, perform a re-request to import the data. For assistance with the re-request process, please see the following article.
Date input in 'Do not import before/after' section of the Edit Feed page.
1. From within the Feed Management page, within the Entity Summary tab, select the Edit Feed icon.
2. If there are any dates entered into the 'Do not import before/after' section, please remove the dates entered and select Save.
3. Once completed, please perform a re-request. For assistance with the re-request process, please see the following article.
Still not working?
If all of the above has been confirmed and transactions are still not importing into the fund, please log a support call with the following information:
o Fund Name
o Account Details
Alternatively, you can call us on 1300 654 401.