Using BGL technology you can now add any PDF document to a report pack and have it digitally signed. You will be required to place anchor texts and will need either an adobe pro account or adobe pro DC account.
Adobe sign/ Docusign / Fusesign - For Adobe pro:
1. Open the PDF you wish to have digitally signed. Navigate to Forms and select Add or Edit Fields.
2. Click Add New Field and select Text Field
3. Input customsign1 as the field name and click on the PDF to exit.
You will be able to resize the signature box.
4. Save the PDF.
Adobe Sign/ Docusign / Fusesign - For Adobe Pro DC:
1. Open the third-party PDF.
2. Select Prepare Form
if the document has not been converted to a fillable form, it will prompt you to convert the file – you need to click ‘Start’
3. From Prepare Form, select Add a Text Field.
4. Enter the field name e.g. customsign1
5. Save the PDF.
1. Maximum of six contacts per document.
2. When a PDF document requires six contacts to sign you will need to have 6 text fields created and placed in the PDF document.
When the document is uploaded and enabled for digital signing the system will recognise there are text fields in the document that requires 6 contacts to be selected.
Select the contact that needs to sign based on the text field placed in the pdf.
3. Same Contact to sign multiple places in the same document for pdfs.
For pdfs, you cannot have the same text field placed in multiple locations.
For example: if the contact needs to sign multiple positions, you cannot input customsign1 in multiple locations.
If you require the same contact to sign in multiple positions you need to create a unique text field that is linked to the same contact.
For each contact, you can add up to 9 text fields that will link to the same contact.
Contact James Anderson needs to sign 6 places in a single document and the text fields are created and placed as per the below.
Codes: customsign1, customsign1-1 and customsign1-1, customsign1-2, customsign1-3,customsign1-4, customsign1-5
All text codes must be in lowercase and have no spacing.