Using BGL technology you can now add any Word odocument to a report pack and have it digitally signed. You will be required to insert a digital signature text code directly into the Word document.
1. Open the Word document.
2. From the Reports Screen in Simple Fund 360, Download the Custom Letter Template.
3. Copy the DigitalSignature anchor text directly from the Custom Letter Template.
4. Position the wrapped anchor text, into the 3rd party Word Document.
5. Highlight the anchor text and change the text colour to white.
6. Right click on the anchor text and select Update Field.
7. Save Document and repeat the process to place additional anchor texts.
When a signature is required on a dotted line, have the anchor text placed just above the line where line is still visible and the left corner of the anchor texts have aligned/
Contact signing place will be determined by the anchor text placed in the document where the signature is required by the contact.
James Anderson and Jason Banker contacts need to sign a 3rd party document , where James Anderson signature requires in multiple places.
As per above you need to place the same anchor text on the fields where James Anderson needs to sign. In this case in the document you can use ‘Digitalsignature1’ anchor text on both places where the signatures are required.
After uploading the document and enabling the document for digital signing the system will recognise that the document has signature requirement for two contacts .
In the ‘Digitalsignature1’ contact box put the name of the contact that you required signing in the place where you saved ‘Digitalsignature1’ anchor text in this example its James Anderson
In the ‘Digitalsignature2’ contact box put in the name that you required signature completed for the anchor text ‘Digitalsignaure2’ anchor text placed. In this example its Jason banker
One contacts added click save and click on confirm to pass on the document name and contacts to the digital sign wizard screen.