After the divestment of AUSIEX from the CBA, CommBank has announced that it will be removing adviser access to CBA Accelerator Cash Accounts (settlement accounts for AUSIEX trades).
What you need to know:
- On 19th March 2022, CBA will discontinue the cash feed for ACA accounts that were previously included as part of the AUSIEX wrap feed (formerly Commsec Adviser Services feed).
- The AUSIEX wrap feed will continue to operate for investment trades.
- Any CBA bank account that is no longer supported via the AUSIEX feed can be switched to BGL’s Bank Data Service.
- AUSIEX has teamed up with Macquarie for platform cash settlement. For any AUSIEX clients that have a Macquarie CMA, the Macquarie feed can be set up via BGL’s Bank Data Service, or alternatively use the Macquarie Cash ESI service.
- If you plan to set up a BGL Bank Data feed or Macquarie Cash feed, we recommend starting this process as soon as possible to ensure there is no gap in the data processing.
Migrate existing AUSIEX bank feeds:
1. setting up a BGL Bank Data Service feed:
1.1 - Follow steps 2-4 from the BGL Bank Data Service help.
1.2 - Enter a "Do not import data before" date of 20/03/22
2. Setting up a Macquarie ESI feed:
2.1 - Follow the steps from the Macquarie Bank Feed help
2.2 - Enter a "Do not import data before" date of 20/03/22