On the Entity Workflow / Fund Dashboard / SuperStream Dashboard, there is an alert regarding SuperStream rollover / release authority message(s) received for fund(s) registered with AUSPOSTSMSF ESA.
Alert: There are fund(s) receiving SuperStream rollover/ release authority message(s) but still registered with AUSPOSTSMSF ESA. Change ESA is required to action the message(s).
The ABN that receives the SuperStream rollover / release authority message is still registered with AUSPOSTSMSF ESA and the fund is managed in Simple Fund 360.
SuperStream rollover and release authority are only supported under the BGLSF360 ESA in Simple Fund 360.
The message can not be processed until the ESA is changed to BGLSF360.
To process the SuperStream rollover / release authority messages in Simple Fund 360, please follow the instructions below:
1. Change the ESA for the ABN in Simple Fund 360. For instructions, click here.
- Note: After changing the ESA, you should be able to process the message in the SuperStream Dashboard.
2. If the message is a release authority, the ATO must be notified of the new BGLSF360 ESA prior to processing the message. This can be done via the below methods:
- Through a registered agent via the tax agent portal
- Contact ATO via phone: 13 10 20 – you must be the authorised contact for your SMSF
- By lodging the paper form Change of details for superannuation entities (NAT 3036) (PDF, 605KB).