BGL has integrated with IOOF Group (Evolve system) to obtain data feed for the following products:
- IOOF Essential
- Shadforth Portfolio Service
- IOOF Personal Super
- IOOF Pension
- IOOF Employer Super
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Connect.|
|Select Feed management from the list.||
Select the Wraps and Platforms Global tab.
- From the Wrap and Platform Global tab, select (+) Setup.
- The Setup Wrap and Platform Feed screen will appear. The fund name will appear.
- Select IOOF Group as the Feed Provider.
- Input the External Reference/Account ID
- Select the Bank Account for the fund the authority is being granted for.
- Select Save.
Once completed, you will need to activate the data feed via your IOOF Online account.
Please refer to the following document for detailed instructions on how to complete this process:
The IOOF Primary Adviser's details are also required to activate the IOOF Group wrap feed:
- From the Feed Management screen, select Advanced Options & Reports.
- Select Provider Settings.
- Select Add New
- Select IOOF as the feed provider
- Using the Primary Adviser's details, input the Adviser Display Name and Adviser Code.
Adviser code = IPSxxxx (IPS followed by 4 characters)
- Input the Code and Password under the Data Feed Credentials section.
- Select Save. The Adviser details will display on the management screen.
The IOOF Group Wrap feed will be automatically imported into SF360.
Note: If you have set the feed up after the adviser has sent the data to BGL, please refer to the next step (re-request).
The re-request function can be used to import historical transactions.
- From Feed Management.
|Locate the IOOF Group Wrap and Select the Re-Request Transaction Button located under the Actions column.|
- From the Re-Request Transactions screen, Input the dates Do Not Load Before (earliest import date) and Do Not Load After (last import date). Transactions within this date range will be requested and imported.
- Import the transactions from the chosen date range.
The following data is imported through the direct feed:
- Investment movements (purchases and disposals)
- Income transactions (dividends, distributions and bank interest)
- Bank transactions
- Bank and Investment balances
How will transactions be coded?
- All cash and investment transactions will be allocated to the correct account in Simple Fund 360. For purchases of new investments not previously held by the fund, new accounts will be created and transactions will be automatically allocated.
Which transactions will be matched?
- Investment transactions (purchases and disposals) will be automatically matched to their corresponding Cash transactions by Simple Fund 360. Dividends and distributions will be matched to account 23900 and 23800 respectively during upload using the ASX codes. Interest income will also be automatically coded to the linked 25000 interest account.
Can historical transactions prior to the feed activation be uploaded?
- Yes. Historical transactions are requested upon feed activation for Simple Fund 360. Perform a transaction re-request to obtain historical data.
Which reports should I obtain to reconcile Income transactions?
- For distribution income tax components - request the Investment Income Detailed Report
- For the Interest/Other income - please refer to Section 5 - Details of Distributed income report from the tax statements. The total can be verified from Section 2 - Summary of distributed income.