ATO has confirmed they sent messages via SuperStream which are not showing in Simple Fund 360. ATO received a reply "Insufficient funds in member account."
Please check that you are using the BGL ESA. Rollovers or Release Authorities are only supported in Simple Fund 360 using the BGL ESA.
1. Change the ESA for the ABN in Simple Fund 360. For instructions, click here.
- Note: After changing the ESA, you should be able to process the message in the SuperStream Dashboard.
2. If the message is a release authority, the ATO must be notified of the new BGLSF360 ESA prior to processing the message. This can be done via the below methods:
- Through a registered agent via the tax agent portal
- Contact ATO via phone: 13 10 20 – you must be the authorised contact for your SMSF
- By lodging the paper form Change of details for superannuation entities (NAT 3036) (PDF, 605KB).